Lithium-ion batteries Market Service
Our unique Lithium-ion Market Service offers unrivalled access to Proxima Project Blue’s supply chain analytics platform, built to provide you with detailed market intelligence on critical materials and energy transition.
A subscription includes access to over 1,000 Proxima asset, company and country profiles for the cobalt, graphite, lithium nickel, and manganese supply chains – updated daily to keep you up-to-date with the latest developments.
Proxima also includes over 500 lithium-ion asset profiles, including anode plants, cathode plants, and gigafactories and a “deals database” of key offtakes and agreements.
Asset profiles (for both operations and projects) include maps, descriptions, ownership details, information on key markets, capacity estimates, information on products, and operating/project status. Users can filter by profiles by country, company, status, stage, type, product and more.
The subscription includes a monthly deliverable covering the latest trends and prices on battery materials, lithium-ion, and end-use markets – as well as three-month price forecasts and detailed ten-year demand forecasts.
- Explain supply, demand, cost, price, and trade fundamentals
- Help you understand market dynamics, risks & opportunities
- Provide unbiased outlooks and scenarios to help you make better decisions
- Enable benchmarking and evaluation of new market opportunities
- Keep you up-to-date with the latest trends, data, and insights